“not constructive” and “not a real question” are replaced by
- “unclear what you're asking”
- “too broad”
- “primarily opinion-based”
“off-topic” and “too localized” are replaced by “off-topic” with changed subheadings:
- up to 3 site-specific close reasons which will appear as subheadings of “off-topic”;
- “off-topic” with a free-form comment that must be at least 88 characters long (the prefix “This question appears to be off-topic because it is about ” is pre-entered, so you have to add at least 30 characters);
- migration (only to meta as long as the site is in beta).
Closed questions will be labeled as “on hold” for 5 days, and “closed” afterwards.
Should we have predefined off-topic sub-reasons at all (otherwise, we'll retain a default unspecific one)? If so, which?