- Computer Science 17.3k 17.3k 33 gold badges4949 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Academia 2.3k 2.3k 1717 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Philosophy 233 233 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 How old is too old for a PhD?
- 46 Church-Turing Thesis and computational power of neural networks
- 46 Is a push-down automaton with two stacks equivalent to a turing machine?
- 30 How to show that a "reversed" regular language is regular
- 27 Union of regular languages that is not regular
- 26 If P = NP, why wouldn't $\emptyset$ and $\Sigma^*$ be NP-complete?
- 24 Difference between regular expression and grammar in automata
- View more network posts →