- Computer Science 16.5k 16.5k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Academia 2.2k 2.2k 1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 191 191 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 How old is too old for a PhD?
- 46 Church-Turing Thesis and computational power of neural networks
- 40 Is a push-down automaton with two stacks equivalent to a turing machine?
- 28 How to show that a "reversed" regular language is regular
- 26 Union of regular languages that is not regular
- 25 If P = NP, why wouldn't $\emptyset$ and $\Sigma^*$ be NP-complete?
- 22 Machines for context-free languages which gain no extra power from nondeterminism
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
5 About the tag graph-algorithms Aug 24 '15
5 Deleted “Valid” Answer Jan 15 '14
3 2015 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Aug 11 '15
0 Which migration paths do we want? Oct 26 '15