- English Language & Usage 73.6k 73.6k 88 gold badges150150 silver badges260260 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 22.8k 22.8k 44 gold badges8484 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Physics 9.7k 9.7k 2727 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 5.8k 5.8k 33 gold badges4343 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Literature 5k 5k 1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 178 Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 143 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 138 Why are 'student' and 'suspend' not pronounced as written?
- 127 What to do when you notice that a value in your paper is wrong, once it is accepted but before it is published?
- 110 Why is there no "autumntime" or "falltime"?
- 106 What recent discoveries have amateur mathematicians made?
- 102 "Whatever a Russian does, they end up making the Kalashnikov gun"? Are there any similar proverbs in English?
- View more network posts →