- Computer Science♦ 105k 105k 1414 gold badges133133 silver badges309309 bronze badges
- Information Security 85.1k 85.1k 2222 gold badges233233 silver badges506506 bronze badges
- Cryptography 30.6k 30.6k 77 gold badges7272 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Academia 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 213 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 174 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 144 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 105 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 103 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 97 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (44)
26 Congratulations, D.W. passed 100K! Mar 1
11 Community Promotion Ads — 2019 Jan 23
11 Is cs.stackexchange.com fair to new users? Sep 21 '17
11 Is asking for code on topic? May 12 '17
10 How do I ask a good homework question? May 29 '16
10 Suspicious activity: what's the best course of action? Mar 12 '16
10 Let's get critical: May 2013 Site Self-Evaluation May 18 '13
9 Is it now a good time to merge with CSTheory.SE Sep 27 '18