Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Computer Science♦ 134.2k 134.2k 1818 gold badges180180 silver badges383383 bronze badges
- Information Security 97k 97k 2929 gold badges262262 silver badges557557 bronze badges
- Cryptography 34.8k 34.8k 1111 gold badges8484 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 10.1k 10.1k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.8k 9.8k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 220 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 183 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 156 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 120 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 111 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- 109 How do computers keep track of time?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.