- Computer Science♦ 112.2k 112.2k 1414 gold badges144144 silver badges329329 bronze badges
- Information Security 92k 92k 2424 gold badges235235 silver badges511511 bronze badges
- Cryptography 33.3k 33.3k 88 gold badges7373 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.5k 8.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 8.5k 8.5k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 217 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 176 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 147 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 111 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 105 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 99 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (47)
58 I am resigning as a moderator Sep 28
26 Congratulations, D.W. passed 100K! Mar 1
11 Community Promotion Ads — 2019 Jan 23
11 Is cs.stackexchange.com fair to new users? Sep 21 '17
11 Is asking for code on topic? May 12 '17
10 How do I ask a good homework question? May 29 '16
10 Suspicious activity: what's the best course of action? Mar 12 '16
10 Let's get critical: May 2013 Site Self-Evaluation May 18 '13