- Computer Science♦ 114.6k 114.6k 1414 gold badges151151 silver badges330330 bronze badges
- Information Security 92.3k 92.3k 2525 gold badges239239 silver badges521521 bronze badges
- Cryptography 33.4k 33.4k 88 gold badges7474 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 8.9k 8.9k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 217 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 176 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 148 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 114 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 105 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 99 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (47)
61 I am resigning as a moderator Sep 28 '19
26 Congratulations, D.W. passed 100K! Mar 1 '19
11 Community Promotion Ads — 2019 Jan 23 '19
11 Is cs.stackexchange.com fair to new users? Sep 21 '17
11 Is asking for code on topic? May 12 '17
10 How do I ask a good homework question? May 29 '16
10 Suspicious activity: what's the best course of action? Mar 12 '16
10 Let's get critical: May 2013 Site Self-Evaluation May 18 '13