- Computer Science♦ 106.5k 106.5k 1414 gold badges138138 silver badges316316 bronze badges
- Information Security 85.5k 85.5k 2323 gold badges235235 silver badges510510 bronze badges
- Cryptography 30.8k 30.8k 88 gold badges7373 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 7.8k 7.8k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Academia 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 215 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 175 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 147 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 104 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 104 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 98 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (45)
57 I am resigning as a moderator Sep 28
26 Congratulations, D.W. passed 100K! Mar 1
11 Community Promotion Ads — 2019 Jan 23
11 Is cs.stackexchange.com fair to new users? Sep 21 '17
11 Is asking for code on topic? May 12 '17
10 How do I ask a good homework question? May 29 '16
10 Suspicious activity: what's the best course of action? Mar 12 '16
10 Let's get critical: May 2013 Site Self-Evaluation May 18 '13