I am a web backend developer, mostly write codes in Python, C and Go. I am a postgraduate in Computer Engineering I am a new contributor on Github and HackerRank. I also enjoy teaching and research work.
I always read some programming book. Top books in my rack are:
I think "Test-Driven Development with Python" would be the next book to place on the stack!
- Stack Overflow 47.5k 47.5k 1414 gold badges107107 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Computer Science 556 556 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 361 361 22 gold badges44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 255 255 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Review 136 136 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 245 MySQL stored procedure vs function, which would I use when?
- 210 Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a number 'n'
- 177 Does Python support short-circuiting?
- 157 How to change the foreign key referential action? (behavior)
- 108 What does sizeof(&array) return?
- 79 Left-Linear and Right-Linear Grammars
- 62 What does the 'array name' mean in case of array of char pointers?
- View more network posts →