Research engineer with an interest in stochastic control, decision/game theory, and learning with applications to security.
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Academia 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 277 277 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Operations Research 243 243 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 186 186 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 Why is my mood dictated so much by how well my research is going?
- 32 A coin flipping game
- 15 How is the field of operations research evolving?
- 14 Resolving authorship when PhD student does most of the work on paper, but originally agreed to support another PhD student (first author)?
- 13 Generalized graph theory
- 11 How to present projects that will soon be published on CV?
- 9 How to not lose focus after each disruption in flow
- View more network posts →