Member for 6 years, 8 months
I am enthusiastic about automata theory.
I ran in the 2018 cstheory moderator election and lost by two votes.
Here is a short article that I wrote on "What to do if you have a proposed solution to P vs NP?" https://github.com/MichaelWehar/P-vs-NP-Community
Thank you for stopping by and please always feel welcome to contact me! :)
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Academia 373 373 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computer Science 226 226 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Puzzling 221 221 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 175 175 1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 Finding the smallest DFA that separates two words without using brute force search?
- 24 Deciding emptiness of intersection of regular languages in subquadratic time
- 24 Are there any open problems left about DFAs?
- 20 What is the minimum complexity oracle that separates PSPACE from the polynomial hierarchy?
- 19 Is there a non-deterministic linear time algorithm for CNF-SAT?
- 18 In an $m$ by $n$ Boolean matrix, can you find a square block whose four corners are ones in $O(m \cdot n)$ time?
- 15 How fast would a nondeterministic algorithm for an EXPTIME-complete problem have to be to imply $P \neq NP$?
- View more network posts →