I have been doing XML for many years. On my web site I have a lot of articles and tutorials that I've written on XML. Recently I have been immersed in learning Lambda Calculus and Combinators. Fascinating stuff!
Member for 7 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 6 '14 at 11:32
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Computer Science 361 361 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 347 347 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 111 111 33 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 A computer's memory is finite, so how can there be languages more powerful than regular?
- 11 Clear, complete, proof that a language is Turing Compete?
- 8 An infinite language can't be regular? What is a finite language?
- 8 ANTLR4: Using non-ASCII characters in token rules
- 8 JSON: Is there an equivalent of Schematron for JSON and JSON Schema? (That is, a JSON technology to express co-constraints)
- 8 Unclear about the meaning of propertyNames
- 7 Find all namespace declarations in an XML document - xPath 1.0 vs xPath 2.0
- View more network posts →