I am currently an engineer at Draper Labs in Cambridge. My interests include software verification and language design, logic and computability, proof theory and other things.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen May 2 '19 at 13:46
- Theoretical Computer Science 12.7k 12.7k 11 gold badge3939 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Computer Science 7.6k 7.6k 2020 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 890 890 77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 426 426 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 220 220 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 What functions can System F not compute?
- 40 How to find interesting research problems
- 39 What makes type inference for dependent types undecidable?
- 38 Formal program verification in practice
- 31 Is Category Theory useful for learning functional programming?
- 29 if (λ x . x x) has a type, then is the type system inconsistent?
- 27 Algebra oriented branch of theoretical computer science
- View more network posts →