Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 '18 at 22:45
- Mathematics 10.7k 10.7k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Science 904 904 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 628 628 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 What are some examples of a mathematical result being counterintuitive?
- 95 Motivation for Ramanujan's mysterious $\pi$ formula
- 63 Normalizable wavefunction that does not vanish at infinity
- 62 Intuitively, what is the difference between Eigendecomposition and Singular Value Decomposition?
- 56 Path integral vs. measure on infinite dimensional space
- 42 Category of all categories vs. Set of all sets
- 39 Why is Newton's method not widely used in machine learning?
- View more network posts →