- Mathematics 14.9k 14.9k 77 gold badges5555 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1k 1k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 117 What are some examples of a mathematical result being counterintuitive?
- 106 Motivation for Ramanujan's mysterious $\pi$ formula
- 92 Intuitively, what is the difference between Eigendecomposition and Singular Value Decomposition?
- 69 Why is Newton's method not widely used in machine learning?
- 67 Normalizable wavefunction that does not vanish at infinity
- 61 Path integral vs. measure on infinite dimensional space
- 49 Category of all categories vs. Set of all sets
- View more network posts →