I was a college student in Xi'an Jiaotong University in the past 4 years. During the time I am highly interested in computer science, mainly including graph theory, data structures, string theory (including automata) and algorithm analysis.
Now I will be a graduate student in Peking University. My interest focus on probability theory, theoretical computer science, and theories and applications of machine learning and deep learning.
Member for 2 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 22 '18 at 13:27
Top network posts
- 8 Expectation of the norm of a random vector
- 7 A Bitwise Xor Problem
- 6 Prove that a sub-Gaussian random vector over a finite set $S \subset\mathbb R^n$ implies that $|S|$ is exponentially large
- 6 Find a monotone increasing nonnegative function such that $f'(x)^2 \ge \alpha f(x)f''(x),\alpha>1$
- 6 Will compiler unroll "for" loop when iterating a const container?
- 5 GroupNorm is considerably slower and consumes higher GPU memory than BatchNorm in Pytorch
- View more network posts →