Alex ten Brink
I work at IMC Financial Markets since 2016.
I'm a graduee of the university of Technology in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Member for 7 years, 8 months
14 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 at 17:22
- Computer Science 8.4k 8.4k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.4k 4.4k 2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 1414 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 849 849 22 gold badges88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 281 281 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 Should I use a parser generator or should I roll my own custom lexer and parser code?
- 78 Why is quicksort better than other sorting algorithms in practice?
- 66 Are $PSPACE$-complete problems inherently less tractable than $NP$-complete problems?
- 61 Language theoretic comparison of LL and LR grammars
- 46 Does there exist a priority queue with $O(1)$ extracts?
- 43 What are the main advantages and disadvantages of LL and LR parsing?
- 42 'Delegate 'System.Action' does not take 0 arguments.' Is this a C# compiler bug (lambdas + two projects)?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
12 What should the homework tag mean? Apr 30 '12
8 Is “Good uses of computer viruses” on-topic? Mar 22 '12
6 7 essential meta questions: FAQ Apr 9 '12
6 Please edit your question, it's easy Mar 10 '12
3 Are programming questions in scope on CS.SE? Apr 10 '12
3 Career questions Apr 7 '12