Alex ten Brink
I work at IMC Financial Markets since 2016.
I'm a graduee of the university of Technology in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Member for 9 years, 3 months
15 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 '19 at 13:50
- Computer Science 8.8k 8.8k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.5k 4.5k 2121 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 1515 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 879 879 22 gold badges88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 281 281 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 Why is quicksort better than other sorting algorithms in practice?
- 88 Should I use a parser generator or should I roll my own custom lexer and parser code?
- 67 Are $PSPACE$-complete problems inherently less tractable than $NP$-complete problems?
- 63 Language theoretic comparison of LL and LR grammars
- 48 Does there exist a priority queue with $O(1)$ extracts?
- 46 What are the main advantages and disadvantages of LL and LR parsing?
- 43 'Delegate 'System.Action' does not take 0 arguments.' Is this a C# compiler bug (lambdas + two projects)?
- View more network posts →