"Before your request for an account 'John Lin' can be accepted on OeisWiki you must first provide some additional information."
Hello, firstname.lastname@example.org! I am one of the top 10 users among tens of thousands at this StackExchange website for Computer Science. Is that good enough as a self-reference?
Here are some of the harder questions or the more interesting questions that I have answered.
Filling bins with pairs of balls
Finding the cheapest buy order with fixed inflation for each product
Solving recurrence relation with minimum and factorial
Primitive recursive plus Ackermann
Does this context-free grammar generate a regular language?
Minimum and maximum of sum of inverse degree of a graph
Proof of a greedy algorithm concerning “Buy and Resell Problem”
How to produce nonzero absolute differences between neighboring numbers on a circle as long as possible?
lower bound proof with adversary argument
How to solve F(n)=F(n-1)+F(n-2)+f(n) recursive function?
Here are some counterexamples in my answers.
All superlinear runtime algorithms are asymptotically equivalent to convex function?
Finding the longest path in an undirected node-weighted tree
Gerrymandering Problem: Variant on Set Partitioning
Does an optimal path imply the heuristic is admissible?
Rooted Tree Isomorphism Algorithm
Local search to find minimum degree spanning tree
Steiner tree problem in graphs of diameter 3
Does every infinite context free language contain an infinite regular subset?
Is a set of acyclic |V| - 1 light edges always a Minimum Spanning Tree?
Member for 2 years, 9 months
38 profile views
Last seen Apr 2 at 19:29
Top network posts
- 33 What is this data structure/concept where a plot of points defines a partition to a space
- 22 Are there variations of the regular runtimes of the Big-O-Notation?
- 16 Can I use the following method to prove an algorithm is correct?
- 15 Prove or Disprove: an infinite intersection of regular languages is a context-free language
- 15 Dynamic Programming vs Memoization
- 14 Is a "local" version of 3-SAT NP-hard?
- 14 Longest common substring in linear time
- View more network posts →