Here are some counterexamples in my answers.
Rooted Tree Isomorphism Algorithm
Local search to find minimum degree spanning tree
Steiner tree problem in graphs of diameter 3
Does every infinite context free language contain an infinite regular subset?
Is a set of acyclic |V| - 1 light edges always a Minimum Spanning Tree?
Gerrymandering Problem: Variant on Set Partitioning
Finding the longest path in an undirected node-weighted tree
All superlinear runtime algorithms are asymptotically equivalent to convex function?
Does an optimal path imply the heuristic is admissible?
Member for 1 year, 4 months
26 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 at 22:54
Top network posts
- 30 What is this data structure/concept where a plot of points defines a partition to a space
- 22 Are there variations of the regular runtimes of the Big-O-Notation?
- 14 Longest common substring in linear time
- 14 Do any two spanning trees of a simple graph always have some common edges?
- 13 Is a "local" version of 3-SAT NP-hard?
- 11 $O(\cdot)$ is not a function, so how can we a function be equal to it?
- View more network posts →