- Stack Overflow 767 767 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 561 561 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 487 487 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 287 287 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 229 229 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Overfitting and Underfitting
- 18 What is the difference between the commands builtin cd and cd?
- 15 Is it correct to use /bin/sh in the hashbang if the Bourne shell isn't available in a distribution?
- 11 Navigation Controller, Navigation Item and Navigation Bar
- 8 Too many blanks between summation symbol and its associated expression
- 6 Are perfect and imperfect information games modelled as fully and partially observable environments, respectively?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.