CS graduate student at the Humboldt University of Berlin - working student at the chair of algorithm engineering.
- Computer Science 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 367 367 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 249 249 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 241 241 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Ask Different 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Why is English not a regular language?
- 11 Examples of simple/common problems with quadratic running time
- 9 Counting number of paths between two vertices in a DAG
- 8 Compute the expected size of an approximation of vertex cover
- 7 What is the point of traversing a binary tree in preoder, inorder or postorder?
- 7 Shortest paths between given red vertices and arbitrary blue vertices
- 6 Linear algorithm to measure how sorted an array is
- View more network posts →