- Stack Overflow 10.3k 10.3k 1010 gold badges3030 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Computer Science 6.3k 6.3k 55 gold badges1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics 723 723 33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 101 101 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 How can you iterate over the elements of an std::tuple?
- 28 Do we still need to write the empty angle brackets when using transparent std function objects?
- 28 Why does returning a std::optional sometimes move and sometimes copy?
- 18 std::make_shared() change in C++17
- 17 Does the behavior of guaranteed copy elision depend on existence of user-defined copy constructor?
- 15 Why do std::optional constructors use std::in_place?
- 14 Can a C++ standard library header include a C standard header?
- View more network posts →