- Stack Overflow 10.9k 10.9k 1111 gold badges3232 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Computer Science 6.5k 6.5k 55 gold badges1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Mathematics 733 733 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 101 101 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 How can you iterate over the elements of an std::tuple?
- 29 Why does returning a std::optional sometimes move and sometimes copy?
- 28 Do we still need to write the empty angle brackets when using transparent std function objects?
- 19 std::make_shared() change in C++17
- 17 Does the behavior of guaranteed copy elision depend on existence of user-defined copy constructor?
- 16 Why do std::optional constructors use std::in_place?
- 14 Can a C++ standard library header include a C standard header?
- View more network posts →