- Stack Overflow 7.9k 7.9k 99 gold badges2525 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Computer Science 4.8k 4.8k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematics 375 375 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 101 101
- Theoretical Computer Science 101 101 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 Do we still need to write the empty angle brackets when using transparent std function objects?
- 27 Why does returning a std::optional sometimes move and sometimes copy?
- 24 How can you iterate over the elements of an std::tuple?
- 17 Does the behavior of guaranteed copy elision depend on existence of user-defined copy constructor?
- 17 std::make_shared() change in C++17
- 15 Why do std::optional constructors use std::in_place?
- 14 Can a C++ standard library header include a C standard header?
- View more network posts →