I'm a software engineer, currently at Cyient, Inc. as a lead developer on the CertSAFE suite of safety-critical software modeling and verification tools. I'm interested in programming language theory and mathematical logic.
(Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are my own and not those of Cyient, Inc.)
- Computer Science 2.3k 2.3k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 862 862 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Skeptics 671 671 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 305 305 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 265 265 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 Were COVID-19 patients in Wuhan welded into their apartments to enforce the lockdown?
- 59 Why do we need full-fledged workstations running massive OSes with massive software?
- 16 How do the known abrupt climate change events fit into the xkcd Earth temperature timeline?
- 16 What is the preferred way to compare two Java Strings lexicographically on *Unicode code points*?
- 13 Emission: Red glow while the object itself is white
- 12 When did a paramedic lift Mjölnir?
- 11 What happens for factoring algorithms if P=NP?
- View more network posts →