I am Fotis Koutoulakis, a Computer Scientist mostly interested in Programming Languages, both theory and implementation.
Secondary interests of mine include complexity theory, machine learning and distributed systems.
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.7k 6.7k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 277 277 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 265 265 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 241 Why is FreeBSD deprecating GCC in favor of Clang/LLVM?
- 129 Why isn't Linux embraced as the official GNU kernel?
- 104 Does Python have a stack/heap and how is memory managed?
- 94 What is difference between User space and Kernel space?
- 73 Confused with python lists: are they or are they not iterators?
- 66 Developing C# on Linux
- 55 Why is adding attributes to an already instantiated object allowed?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 28 '16