A graduate from UMich.
"There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors."
Top network posts
- 18 Are Finite Automata Turing Complete?
- 13 Draw the ☣ (Biohazard Symbol)
- 9 Is computer science pointless
- 8 What is the Name of the Problem or Technique of Determining if a Line in a Program Will Execute
- 7 Eval function in LUA 5.1
- 7 Cool riddle involving integer vectors
- 6 JS Dynamically Generated For Loop
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.