I'm a software developer with a PhD in computer science from Brown University, now working at Google Research. I don't speak for my employer.
New York, NY
Member for 6 years, 7 months
16 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 at 1:35
- Stack Overflow 40.8k 40.8k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Computer Science 869 869 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 206 206 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 185 185 55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 156 156 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 Why can't Prim's or Kruskal's algorithms be used on a directed graph?
- 31 How to check whether two lists are circularly identical in Python
- 30 Generate all permutations of a list without adjacent equal elements
- 24 Does SHA256 favor integers?
- 22 How to speed up multiple inner products in python
- 17 Enumerate all non-isomorphic graphs of a certain size
- 17 Given a set of intervals, find the interval which has the maximum number of intersections
- View more network posts →