- Stack Overflow 768 768 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Game Development 636 636 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 541 541 11 gold badge44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 353 353 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Computer Science 352 352 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Get chrome's total memory usage
- 25 What was the ASCII end of medium (EM) character intended to be used for?
- 10 Is it bad to introduce language features in ways that are different than they will be used in practice?
- 9 Conditionally return empty iterator from flat_map
- 8 Procedurally generating a building of specific area
- 7 Is there a legal definintion of a file?
- 7 Are regular languages and their regular expressions part of computer science?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 13 '19