Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.7k 1.7k 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Politics 696 696 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Cryptography 629 629 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Why do the British opposition parties not want a new election?
- 24 Why is a doubling of frequency called an octave?
- 15 Insert two images as subfigures vertically
- 13 Caden has 4/3 kg of sand which fills 2/3 of his bucket. How many buckets will 1kg sand fill?
- 12 Why does “Schweiz” form the corresponding adjective like a city?
- 12 How to use proof of lack of knowledge?
- 10 Scipy minimize: How to pass args to both the objective and the constraint
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.