Hi, I'm just an amateur. I've been lurking for a while. I answered a question, some nice people voted up my answer and I appreciate it, so now creating an account.
- Quantum Computing 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 802 802 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science 263 263 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 251 251 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 117 What are some noteworthy "mic-drop" moments in math?
- 48 Pseudonyms of famous mathematicians
- 46 Have the tides ever turned twice on any open problem?
- 38 What recent discoveries have amateur mathematicians made?
- 28 Conway's lesser-known results
- 23 Effects of quantum computing on parallel universes
- 23 Are there examples of conjectures supported by heuristic arguments that have been finally disproved?
- View more network posts →