he/him/his pronouns (or anything else, as long as it's unambiguous)
If you're angry with me, please find me in chat -- I'd be happy to explain why I've made you angry over there. If you're not angry, you can find me at email@example.com.
I do ruby. It's a nice language, you should to. I'm also the author of a couple SE related rubygems:
- SE Realtime - A library for reading the realtime questions feed at https://stackexchange.com/questions?tab=realtime
- SE API - An API wrapper for ruby
- ChatX - A library for interacting with SE chat.
I love teaching CS! Wooo teaching! Teachers are awesome! You should join the public beta for Computer Science Educators. Also, I'm a Community Moderator Pro Tempore there.
Profile picture from The Colbert Report
Member for 2 years, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 '19 at 1:50
- Computer Science Educators♦ 4.4k 4.4k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2k 2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Code Review 428 428 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 317 317 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 Affiliate Ads Are Coming To The Network
- 53 Teaching the humble for loop
- 36 What's the benefit of prohibiting the use of techniques/language constructs that have not been taught?
- 34 Demonstrating the possible dangers of SQL injection
- 23 Recommended IDE for teaching web development to beginners
- 20 Support for OpenID ended on July 25, 2018
- 17 What is a good analogy for the Object Oriented paradigm?
- View more network posts →