I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
- MathOverflow 36.9k 36.9k 33 gold badges117117 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 13.5k 13.5k 33 gold badges5151 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 795 795 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 557 557 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 40 Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 40 Best way to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- 36 Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 34 Can one show that the real field is not interpretable in the complex field without the axiom of choice?
- 34 Alternatives to the law of the excluded middle
- 34 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- View more network posts →