Assistant Professor at the Technion, Israel.
Research interests: Dynamical Systems, Formal Verification, Temporal Logic, Automata Theory, Weighted Automata and Weighted Logics, and all things theoretical.
- Computer Science 15.7k 15.7k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 203 203 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 201 201 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 133 133 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Can a language have more than one DFA?
- 39 Can one build a "mechanical" universal Turing machine?
- 31 What's an example of an unsatisfiable 3-CNF formula?
- 28 Hardest known natural problem in P?
- 28 Is Dijkstra's algorithm just BFS with a priority queue?
- 18 Flaw in my NP = CoNP Proof?
- 17 Is it decidable whether a given context free grammar generates an infinite number of strings?
- View more network posts →