Postdoc at Oxford University, UK.
Research interests: Dynamical Systems, Formal Verification, Temporal Logic, Automata Theory, Weighted Automata and Weighted Logics, and all things theoretical.
- Computer Science 13.4k 13.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 161 161 44 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 136 136 55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 111 111 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Can a language have more than one DFA?
- 27 What's an example of an unsatisfiable 3-CNF formula?
- 27 Hardest known natural problem in P?
- 18 Is Dijkstra's algorithm just BFS with a priority queue?
- 17 Finite state automata: final states
- 16 Flaw in my NP = CoNP Proof?
- 16 How small can a NFA be, compared to the minimal Unambiguous Finite Automaton (UFA) of the same regular language?
- View more network posts →