My hobby is theoretical computer science, where I study algorithms, data structures, complexity theory and computational geometry.
Professionally, I freelance as a Ruby on Rails to develop small web apps that use or are based on spreadsheets for personal, small business or prototyping. Such as building a web app based on an excel document or importing data from google sheets. I'm currently working on a few such apps.
I've also previously done a bit of static front-end web development using using Jade/Stylus via the build tool, Brunch.io (NodeJS).
Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 '14 at 7:53
Top network posts
- 16 What's time complexity of this algorithm for finding all combinations?
- 7 Only allow admin user to create new users in Rails with Devise (No external modules)
- 6 How to get a random value in a very large python dictionary
- 5 Fast algorithm to uncross any crossing edges in a set of polygons
- 5 Algorithm to quickly find animals away from the herd
- 5 Reconstruct 3d points from point spacing
- 5 Would Java indexOf (brute force method) be more practical for me or some other substring algorithm?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14