Robert S. Barnes
I'm a self taught programmer whose taken a break to go back to school and study Software Engineering. Currently, my main area's of interest are network programming and application level protocols, object oriented design and methodologies like Agile and TDD.
Member for 7 years
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '17 at 13:55
- Stack Overflow 35k 35k 2727 gold badges119119 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 14.8k 14.8k 4848 gold badges113113 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 3.4k 3.4k 1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 233 socket.shutdown vs socket.close
- 178 Linux: is there a read or recv from socket with timeout?
- 142 Pointer to pointer clarification
- 141 What does the restrict keyword mean in C++?
- 124 What is the difference between a process and a thread?
- 88 Quicksort Partitioning: Hoare vs. Lomuto
- 85 Specifically, what's dangerous about casting the result of malloc?
- View more network posts →