Robert S. Barnes
I'm a self taught programmer whose taken a break to go back to school and study Software Engineering. Currently, my main area's of interest are network programming and application level protocols, object oriented design and methodologies like Agile and TDD.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '17 at 13:55
- Stack Overflow 37.2k 37.2k 2828 gold badges122122 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 15.4k 15.4k 5858 gold badges127127 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 3.6k 3.6k 1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 261 socket.shutdown vs socket.close
- 212 Linux: is there a read or recv from socket with timeout?
- 154 What is the difference between a process and a thread?
- 150 What does the restrict keyword mean in C++?
- 143 Pointer to pointer clarification
- 103 Quicksort Partitioning: Hoare vs. Lomuto
- 88 Specifically, what's dangerous about casting the result of malloc?
- View more network posts →