Robert S. Barnes
I'm a self taught programmer whose taken a break to go back to school and study Software Engineering. Currently, my main area's of interest are network programming and application level protocols, object oriented design and methodologies like Agile and TDD.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '17 at 13:55
- Stack Overflow 35.9k 35.9k 2727 gold badges120120 silver badges174174 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 14.9k 14.9k 5454 gold badges118118 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 3.4k 3.4k 1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 245 socket.shutdown vs socket.close
- 193 Linux: is there a read or recv from socket with timeout?
- 143 Pointer to pointer clarification
- 143 What does the restrict keyword mean in C++?
- 135 What is the difference between a process and a thread?
- 93 Quicksort Partitioning: Hoare vs. Lomuto
- 86 Specifically, what's dangerous about casting the result of malloc?
- View more network posts →