Robert S. Barnes
I'm a self taught programmer whose taken a break to go back to school and study Software Engineering. Currently, my main area's of interest are network programming and application level protocols, object oriented design and methodologies like Agile and TDD.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '17 at 13:55
- Stack Overflow 36.9k 36.9k 2828 gold badges121121 silver badges176176 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 15.2k 15.2k 5858 gold badges125125 silver badges219219 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 3.5k 3.5k 1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 258 socket.shutdown vs socket.close
- 208 Linux: is there a read or recv from socket with timeout?
- 150 What is the difference between a process and a thread?
- 149 What does the restrict keyword mean in C++?
- 143 Pointer to pointer clarification
- 101 Quicksort Partitioning: Hoare vs. Lomuto
- 87 Specifically, what's dangerous about casting the result of malloc?
- View more network posts →