- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 501 501 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Science 369 369 22 gold badges33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 203 203 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 181 181 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Returning a struct pointer
- 12 How do I remove the following 'implicit declaration of function' warnings?
- 10 Calculating Prediction Interval
- 8 How do I avoid this pickling error, and what is the best way to parallelize this code in Python?
- 8 How should I respond when a recruiter asks me the company I received an offer from?
- 7 Round an integer to the nearest int that is lower than or equal to it and a multiple of 64
- 6 Optimal partition of a set of pairs
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 6 '14