- Mathematics 18.3k 18.3k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 364 364 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 351 351 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 What is integration by parts, really?
- 53 Conjectures (or intuitions) that turned out wrong in an interesting or useful way
- 34 If $A$ is the ring of continuous functions on a genus $g$ surface, can the genus of $X$ be seen by simple algebra in $A$?
- 21 Simply connected does not imply contractible. Is there a nice counter example in $R^2$?
- 17 Homology of real projective space... I'm not satisfied with the argument in hatcher.
- 16 Definition of convolution?
- 15 Are there any efficient algorithms for deciding whether a finitely presented group is Abelian?
- View more network posts →