Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Computer Science 2.9k 2.9k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 887 887 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 268 268 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Expatriates 227 227 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 Can Schengen resident permit holders use the "EU" line at passport control?
- 16 How can we assume that basic operations on numbers take constant time?
- 16 Why did RSA encryption become popular for key exchange?
- 14 How to prove that a language is not regular?
- 12 Randomized Selection
- 12 All-pairs shortest paths in trees?
- 11 Sharp concentration for selection via random partitioning?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.