- Axioms & Definitions
- Contradiction & Game semantics & True induction
- Circularity in mathematics & 'Paradoxes' resolved
- Building blocks & Incompleteness theorems
- Logic texts
Rigour with intuition
- Reals & Real exponentiation & $\cos,\sin$ & $\exp(iπ)+1=0$
- General differentiation & applications
- Matrix multiplication
- For k-times-differentiable functions
- Central difference formulae
- Newton-Raphson with convergence criteria
- Systematic computation of limits
- To prove AM-GM & Jensen's inequality
- Maximum area of polygon given perimeter
- Maximum expression value using brackets
- Multi-dimensional IVT, which proves:
- Poincaré–Miranda theorem
- Ham sandwich theorem [consider all hyperplanes that bisect one piece]
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 31 '20 at 15:32
- Mathematics 49.3k 49.3k 66 gold badges7070 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.3k 2.3k 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.7k 1.7k 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Are proofs by contradiction really logical?
- 68 How many atoms does it take for us to perceive colour?
- 67 How to represent "not an empty set"?
- 65 Is it impossible to perfectly fit a polynomial to a trigonometric function on a closed interval?
- 64 Do you say "good game" after a game in which your opponent played poorly?
- 56 Physical meaning of the Lebesgue measure
- 55 Calculus, water poured into a cone: Why is the derivative non-linear?
- View more network posts →