- Computer Science 11.5k 11.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 783 783 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Golf 651 651 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 611 611 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 123 What are the reasons to learn different algorithms / data structures serving the same purpose?
- 119 Is there any use for unique_ptr with array?
- 55 Why don't compilers automatically insert deallocations?
- 40 What is the difference between a 'page' of memory and a 'frame' of memory?
- 21 Does the Y combinator contradict the Curry-Howard correspondence?
- 18 What makes PROLOG Turing-complete?
- 18 Is 2**x faster to compute than exp(x)?
- View more network posts →