Research engineer/computer scientist.
- Computer Science 16.1k 16.1k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 878 878 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 751 751 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Golf 671 671 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 Is there any use for unique_ptr with array?
- 128 What are the reasons to learn different algorithms / data structures serving the same purpose?
- 57 Why don't compilers automatically insert deallocations?
- 46 What is the difference between a 'page' of memory and a 'frame' of memory?
- 30 Can a computer determine whether a mathematical statement is true or not?
- 22 What makes PROLOG Turing-complete?
- 21 Does the Y combinator contradict the Curry-Howard correspondence?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.