- Computer Science♦ 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Academia 960 960 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Operations Research 594 594 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 305 305 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 Why is writing down mathematical proofs more fault-proof than writing computer code?
- 39 Is there proof that the D-wave (one) is a quantum computer and is effective?
- 26 Turing machine + time dilation = solve the halting problem?
- 24 Is there a layman's explanation for why Grover's algorithm works?
- 21 How to return to academia after "don't walk, run"?
- 18 What kind of math problems can be solved by automated theorem provers?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
9 Is MathJax in title allowed? Jan 21 '18
6 P vs NP, policy about such questions Apr 26
6 How to flag potential voter fraud? Apr 18