- Computer Science♦ 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 2.5k 2.5k 1111 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Operations Research 1.3k 1.3k 22 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Code Golf 549 549 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 Why is writing down mathematical proofs more fault-proof than writing computer code?
- 43 Print "N NE E SE S SW W NW"
- 40 Is there proof that the D-wave (one) is a quantum computer and is effective?
- 28 Is there a layman's explanation for why Grover's algorithm works?
- 26 Turing machine + time dilation = solve the halting problem?
- 21 How to return to academia after "don't walk, run"?
- 19 What kind of math problems can be solved by automated theorem provers?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
10 Welcoming new users by downvoting their questions Feb 12 '19
10 2019 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Jan 25 '19
9 Is MathJax in title allowed? Jan 21 '18
6 P vs NP, policy about such questions Apr 26 '19
6 How to flag potential voter fraud? Apr 18 '19
5 2019 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Jan 15 '19