- Cryptography 644 644 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 599 599 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 431 431 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 341 341 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 272 272 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Is it okay to list a PhD student as corresponding author?
- 29 Why is data in computer science considered to be discrete?
- 22 Writing a paper as a single author in 1st person singular
- 8 Are there historical examples of Occam's Razor being useful to cryptography research?
- 8 What is a “witness” in zero knowledge proof?
- 7 What is the reason to separate domains in the internal hash algorithm of a merkle tree hash?
- 6 Extracting Private Keys in Diffie Hellman
- View more network posts →