Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Code Review 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Chess 551 551 22 gold badges55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 522 522 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Should money be paid as a motivation to testers and developers for detecting and producing bugs?
- 46 Iteration can replace Recursion?
- 29 Is chess a solved game?
- 28 Are there programs that can 'translate' source code between any two languages?
- 16 One element that differs in two arrays. How to find it efficiently?
- 15 Time complexity of addition
- 15 Which area is larger, the blue area, or the white area?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.