I'm on StackExchange mostly for interesting Q&A about the C programming language and GNU/Linux Debian. I have a Ph.D. in Machine Learning, which basically means I spent enough time writing
if statements until somebody decided I deserved a fancy title for that. I am a lecturer and a researcher, and I have been working with time series for a while now, although in the past I have dedicated myself to Genetic Algorithms for learning classification rules.
Member for 3 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 28 at 22:19
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 537 537 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 285 285 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Computer Science 208 208 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 Is it legal to pass a non-null-terminated string to strncmp in C?
- 27 Cannot update APT list: "repository no longer has a Release file"
- 21 How much memory does int x allocate?
- 17 Completely isolate a VirtualBox machine
- 16 Are there any open research problems in the world of TeX?
- 16 bash can't store hexvalue 0x00 in variable
- 11 How do I align enumerated equations to the left and text to the right?
- View more network posts →