I'm on StackExchange mostly for interesting Q&A about the C programming language and GNU/Linux Debian. I have a Ph.D. in Machine Learning, which basically means I spent enough time writing
if statements until somebody decided I deserved a fancy title for that. I am a lecturer and a researcher, and I have been working with time series for a while now, although in the past I have dedicated myself to Genetic Algorithms for learning classification rules.
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 587 587 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 315 315 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 218 218 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Is it legal to pass a non-null-terminated string to strncmp in C?
- 50 Cannot update APT list: "repository no longer has a Release file"
- 21 How much memory does int x allocate?
- 18 bash can't store hexvalue 0x00 in variable
- 17 Are there any open research problems in the world of TeX?
- 17 Completely isolate a VirtualBox machine
- 12 How do I align enumerated equations to the left and text to the right?
- View more network posts →