Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 at 10:39
- Stack Overflow 27.2k 27.2k 66 gold badges5959 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 580 580 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Philosophy 384 384 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Chemistry 363 363 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Does Haskell have a greedy zip (one preserving all elements)?
- 27 What is the difference between Cabal and Stack?
- 27 Foldr/Foldl for free when Tree is implementing Foldable foldMap?
- 23 Understanding Haskell's stack program and the resolver and LTS version
- 20 Are mapM and forM interchangeable?
- 20 Official FAQ on gender pronouns and Code of Conduct changes
- 19 Don't understand notation of morphisms in Monoid definition
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.