I've managed Linux Servers (usually poorly), currently manage hundreds of physical and virtual Windows Servers (usually somewhere between poorly and moderately well), manage multiple enterprise-class Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls (got that down-pat), and build an enormous amount of software (usually moderately well).
I specialize in business applications, and applying a broad spectrum of business rules across a broader spectrum of languages (all the .NET web stuff, as well as PHP, Python, F#, C++, C, and Fortran - yes, it's still out there, yes I hate it). I also build physical hardware devices on occasion, and tinker in electronics and PLC-based systems, mechanisms and solutions.
- Code Review 20k 20k 33 gold badges6464 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 157 Net Neutrality and Stack Overflow / Stack Exchange
- 97 SSD or HDD for server
- 46 Benchmarking things in C#
- 44 Why the "View Heap" result does not match with 'Process Memory Usage' in Visual Studio
- 41 Getting hurt at work while not doing anything work related
- 39 Is an open-source software contributor a valid work reference?
- 34 Alternative term for 'smoke test'
- View more network posts →