I like math heavy stuff. Some areas I enjoy are Computational Geometry, Computer Science, Optimization, Artificial Intelligence, Computational Physics, Control Theory, Dynamical Systems.
Just for Fun
Outside of math and work, I spend time playing with my dog, reading, learning, and watching movies. I also like to go on outdoorsy adventures and occasionally travel (when I can afford to!).
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 '19 at 14:28
- Computational Science 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 650 650 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 489 489 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 317 317 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Academia 243 243 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 Is it possible to have a career in SciComp without contributing to arms research?
- 17 The easiest way to find intersection of two intervals
- 12 C++ Best practices for dealing with many constants, variables in scientific codes
- 10 Symbolic computation vs. numerical computation
- 8 Methods to Estimate Optimal Distance Measure for Multidimensional Data Set
- 8 Going back in time in an initial value problem
- 7 How do Graduate Admissions Committees view an applicant from Industry?
- View more network posts →