I like math heavy stuff. Some areas I enjoy are Computational Geometry, Computer Science, Optimization, Artificial Intelligence, Computational Physics, Control Theory, Dynamical Systems.
What am I up to now?
As of now, I am a PhD student in Computer Science @ UIUC.
Just for Fun
Outside of work, I spend time playing with my dog, reading, learning, and watching movies. I also like to go on outdoorsy adventures and occasionally travel (when I can afford to!).
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 at 14:28
- Computational Science 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 615 615 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 340 340 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science 317 317 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Academia 243 243 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 Is it possible to have a career in SciComp without contributing to arms research?
- 16 The easiest way to find intersection of two intervals
- 12 C++ Best practices for dealing with many constants, variables in scientific codes
- 10 Symbolic computation vs. numerical computation
- 8 Methods to Estimate Optimal Distance Measure for Multidimensional Data Set
- 8 Going back in time in an initial value problem
- 7 Learning parameters of noise and filter coefficients from data where data and noise both have Gaussian distributions
- View more network posts →