J. Antonio Perez
I am a junior at the University of New Mexico, majoring in Comp Sci and Mathematics. I'm currently looking for work.
My previous job was a research internship at Sandia National Labs, and my current project is an experimental solid mechanics simulator called NimbleSM. I work in C++11, most of my personal projects are written in C++17, and at school I am learning Java and Haskell. My main interests in CS are Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, although I also enjoy theory.
- Stack Overflow 8.9k 8.9k 1616 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematica 744 744 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 714 714 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Inline version of a function returns different value than non-inline version
- 40 Lined up circle, n points
- 33 Why is Plus so much slower than Total?
- 32 Why is Lisp such a good language for AI?
- 24 A Rather Knotty Conundrum
- 22 Average distance between two randomly chosen points in unit square (without calculus)
- 22 Is using Observer pattern a good idea while building a Chess Game?
- View more network posts →