- Stack Overflow 639 639 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science 620 620 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 236 236 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 161 161 44 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 153 153 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 12 In Slaughterhouse Five, are the science-fictional elements real?
- 7 Why are some programming languages Turing complete but lack some abilities of other languages?
- 6 Where do values fit in Category of Hask?
- 6 If modern computers aren't actually Turing-complete, does that mean that it is possible to determine if a program run on such a computer halts?
- 5 How does one flatten an array of arrays in Scala?
- 5 Where did the notion of the product in a category first appear?
- 5 Types and Types Systems concepts
- View more network posts →