- Mathematics 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 949 949 44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 435 435 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 187 Why is writing down mathematical proofs more fault-proof than writing computer code?
- 70 What are good "math habits" that have improved your mathematical practice?$ $
- 44 Is it plagiarism if someone else came up with something before you did?
- 43 Is it acceptable to email the author of a paper that you cannot follow?
- 34 How much help is a PhD supervisor if you only see them 30 minutes a month?
- 34 Is it accepted to refer to your own published result by your own name?
- 32 What exactly is the semantic difference between set and type?
- View more network posts →