I'm a C++ developer at Yandex.Maps (Moscow, Russia). I'm mostly interested in algorithms and competitive programming and have spent several years mastering it, having been awarded two ACM ICPC World Finals medals at the top of my competitive career.
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Computer Science 486 486 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 211 211 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 205 205 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 181 181 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 Why is vector<bool> not a STL container?
- 16 Copy constructor is not inherited
- 14 Is it possible to query number of distinct integers in a range in O(lg N)?
- 13 Difference between parsing of void() and int()
- 13 Trying to remove an element from a vector by value
- 10 given an array of sorted ints, find the most frequently occuring element in log(n)
- 10 Why the need for TSP solvers when there are SAT solvers?
- View more network posts →