I am an assistant professor at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, specializing in cellular metabolism and computational biology. So I am a combined computer-math-biology nerd :) and I will (try to) be active in the math, computer and biology forums at StackExchange.
On my spare time I enjoy all sorts of music, and classic literature. I also do some volunteer math teaching for high school kids.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '17 at 12:49
Top network posts
- 34 How do we know that our genetic similarities to other species is actually due to common ancestry?
- 30 Earth overshoot day: is it a sound concept?
- 21 120-year-old gene regulation problem independently solved by a computer. How?
- 16 Why is the brain dependent on glucose?
- 14 Are humans capable of both anaerobic respiration, and lactic acid fermentation?
- 11 If red blood cells have no mitochondria how are they able to metabolize glucose?
- 11 Can any enzyme be produced?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 6 '17