Born in Kiev, Ukraine. Went to high school #145 and Kiev (Taras Shevchenko) University. MA in Mathematics and Ph.D. in Computer Science from UCLA. Currently Professor of EECS at the University of Michigan Ann Arbor.
Ann Arbor, MI
Member for 7 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 26 '12 at 17:13
Top network posts
- 8 Recent Fast Multiplication Algorithms for Large Integers
- 6 Isn't std::bernoulli_distribution inefficient? Designing a bit-parallel Bernoulli generator
- 5 Lower bounds: queues that return their min elements in $O(1)$ time
- 5 Is the maximum tree-path length distributed lognormally (in the limit) ?
- View more network posts →