Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Computer Science 3k 3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 199 Do the parent directory's permissions matter when accessing a subdirectory?
- 118 Why hasn't there been an encryption algorithm that is based on the known NP-Hard problems?
- 87 What's "wrong" with C++ wchar_t and wstrings? What are some alternatives to wide characters?
- 35 How do you make std::shared_ptr not call delete()
- 34 When Japanese say KY on the Internet, what does it mean exactly?
- 33 How to choose between "よん" (yon) vs "し" (shi) for "四" (4) and "しち" (shichi) vs "なな" (nana) for "七" (7)?
- 26 Is there evidence that using dynamic languages has an impact on productivity?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.