- Physics 32.9k 32.9k 22 gold badges6363 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.7k 3.7k 99 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.1k 1.1k 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 752 752 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 Why do we use cross products in physics?
- 77 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 60 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 52 If the pressure inside and outside a balloon balance, then why does air leave when it pops?
- 51 Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- 47 Is there a widely-accepted opposite of "as the crow flies"?
- 45 What is the relationship between different types of quantum field theories?
- View more network posts →